Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another First Day of School!


The yellow school bus at the end of our driveway this morning at 7:15 was a sure sign that school is back in session and we are no longer on vacation!

This is my favourite time of year because of cool weather (jeans and sweater time!), fresh starts and new students....and new blog postings!

In preparation for starting a new teaching "season", I invested in new already-sharpened pencils and....a web service to manage my studio. Music Teachers Helper is a web-based service that provides you with the tools to create invoices, send automatic email reminders, track expenses, post studio activities and much more! I am just learning how to optimize this service so check out my own site as it changes and morphs into a lean, mean studio manager machine! As I continue to work with this program, I will keep you posted on how it is working out for me.
Happy "back to school"!

2 comments:

sc@vp said...

The bus comes at 7:15??!! wow. My kids' school is about a 4 minute walk down the road. First bell is 8:50am.

7:15 is unthinkable to me. You are, obviously, a better woman than I.
:-)

Unknown said...

I doubt that I am a better woman, just more caffinated...and let me tell you that one gets used to warming the voice up at 7:30 in the morning! The downside is that now at 9pm I am headed to bed!

:-)

From the voice of....