Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coming soon....

Eating Crow by Lila Cheekytree
Happy New Year .... a few days late!

I have just returned from a two week vacation with my family and am ready to get back to teaching at the University of Toronto Faculty of Music!  Of course, anytime I return from vacation, the inbox is full which is good news for you...look out for a bunch of new audition listings, competitions etc. BUT before all that, I will be launching my new website and blog shortly...stay tuned for more!

For those of you wondering, the image on the left is called "Eating Crow"and was created by Toronto artist Lila Cheekytree.  This image is the foundation of the colours and style of my new site and I am so grateful to Lila for allowing me to use her work!

Wishing you all the best for a well supported, in-tune, completely present 2012!

Elizabeth 

No comments:

From the voice of....