Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blowing my own horn

After all the time spent we spend in a practice room PRACTICING and for me, the time spent TEACHING, it is still a thrill to have an opportunity to practice what a I preach.

As you can read from an article in today's Belleville Intelligencer, I'll be joining my friends at the Quinte Symphony and tenor Robert Martin in a celebration of Gilbert and Sullivan arias and duets. It promises to be an afternoon of a lot of high notes and hilarity...come join us if you are in the Quinte area!


What: A Tribute to Gilbert and Sullivan
Where: Bridge Street United Church, Belleville, ON
(how to get there with Google Maps)
When: Sunday, February 8, 2009 @ 2:30 pm
Tickets: $30 adults; $5 youth; available at the door
http://www.quintesymphony.com/experience_events.htm

No comments:

From the voice of....